Sunday, December 17, 2006

Dead lion or living Dog........Health is truely wealth

the last 8 days of my life will linger in my mind for a long time.

i was between life and death. my favourite tune became jim revves "across the brigde their is no mo sorrow"

i crossed the bridge several times. somehow i was not allowed a permanent resident permit at the other side. perharps a few friends will havve shed crocodile tears for my sake. my few assets will have been given out to charity.

today am not perfectly healthy yet. but at least am a lot better. i spent a fortune getting treatment. injections became a daily routine. then sympathisers never stoped coming to visit.

thank God am better now.

their is hope to him that is joined to the living....a live dog is better than a dead lion...ecc 9 vs 4

No comments: